If your teeth have become defective due to disease, trauma, or abnormal development, let Nokomis Dental Center restore them to their normal function, health and appearance.
• Tooth-colored fillings - metal and mercury-free
• Crowns and bridges - protective coverings that restore and replace tooth structure
• Veneers - a porcelain covering for the front surface of a tooth, which provides a cosmetic "face lift" of the tooth
• Cosmetic bonding - resin filling material is placed to shape and recreate a more aesthetic appearance
• Teeth whitening
• Full dentures / partial dentures - including metal-free Valplast flexible partials
• Root canal treatment - an internal treatment of an infected tooth, which allows us to save a tooth as opposed to extracting it